Volunteer Month is a nationally recognized month for nonprofits to acknowledge and thank volunteers for their efforts and to encourage further volunteerism.
We have an exciting month planned that will celebrate and recognize your efforts as dedicated volunteers, raise funds and gather applications for the SMART Recovery Training Scholarship Fund, as well as showcase the many ways we are working to better support you in growing SMART’s presence in your local community.
We are looking forward to a great Volunteer Month! Please plan to join us for the festivities.
Find all of our April events on our April Special Events Calendar PDF, or by reviewing the list of events below.
- Fundraising to support the scholarship fund: April 1–15
- Launch of VolunteerHQ Phase 2 (Volunteer Resources): Wednesday, April 7
- Strategic Plan Presentation: Monday, April 12
- Scholarship applications accepted: April 16–30
- Webinar: Becoming a Volunteer: Tuesday, April 20
- SMART Meeting Management (SMM) calls throughout the month