Facilitator Refresher Course
February 4th from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET
Registration opens January 21st and closes January 28th at 11:59 p.m. ET
*Training will not be held unless there are a minimum of 10 people signed up.
Topics will include:
- What is the Global Training Committee?
- What are the things that are required for a SMART Recovery Meeting?
- How to keep your check-in’s brief. How to deal with difficult participants.
- What tools would you like to review?
Prerequisite is completion of one of the following:
- GSF-201 Facilitator Training
- GSF-203 Facilitator with F&F Training
- GSF-301 Professional Training
- Any of our Onsite Facilitator Training (OST)
STEP 1: Click this link: https://smartrecoverytraining.org/register/start/
Under Training Offerings:
- Select OST Onsite Training from the drop down,
- Enter the Training ID number under Training ID # OST20230204-FROH
(make sure there are no spaces)
- Fill out your information
- Click register
- You will receive an email letting you know that our Training team has received your information.
- The Zoom link and Meeting handouts will be sent out the Monday or Tuesday the week of the scheduled training.