Online Training Team:
- We are looking for knowledgeable volunteers who are interested in helping our online training team. As a member of this team, you would help to monitor and answer questions in the forums accessible to the trainees and participate in our twice monthly training role-play meetings.
- This volunteer role requires two years of experience as a SMART Recovery facilitator.
- If you are interested, click here to complete the application.
SMART Recovery International:
Join the Global Research Network
- To ensure that SMART stays adaptable and innovative on best scientific evidence in the field of addictive behavior, we have established a network of renowned international researchers who are aligned to SMART Recovery.
- We welcome applications to join the Research Network from established and early career researchers and from other people who are interested in research, mutual aid, and SMART Recovery.
- Click here to learn more.
Looking for a Tech-savvy Volunteer
- To help with newsletters as well as regular website updates. If interested, please contact Kim McCreanor at email@example.com