Recognizing that each state and locality has unique regulations about face-to-face meetings, we require all SMART volunteers to:
- Follow all local, state, and federal laws and regulations to determine whether face-to-face meetings are acceptable.
- Transition to online meetings when face-to-face meetings are not acceptable (and to request assistance from the National Office if needed).
- Keep the National Office updated about the status of your meeting.
Thank you for your support as we work together during this challenging time. We are processing requests to move face-to-face meetings online as quickly as possible. We are here to help you convert your local meeting to the online Zoom platform in order to continue to support your participants.
Information to Know:
- Once complete, we will post your Zoom information on your meeting listing. Those who search for a meeting in your city and state will be able to locate you. Your meeting will not be listed on our Online Community Calendar.
- Participants do not need a Zoom account to access the meeting.
- For those unfamiliar with the Zoom platform, training classes and mentoring are being offered by our Online Facilitators.
- The meetings can be accessed using a computer, tablet, or phone
- If using a tablet or phone, please download the Zoom app.
Questions? Please use the form below to contact us.