NOTE: If you are starting a new local meeting that will be held online you will need to log in and register the meeting before completing these steps.
Follow these steps to move your local meeting online.
- COMPLETE THIS FORM to request a Zoom account provided by SMART at no charge to you. Within 2 business days we’ll email your account activation link to you. If you don’t hear from us within 2 business days, check your spam/junk folder then email ImportantNews@smartrecovery.org if necessary. Note: If you have a Zoom account already, you’ll need to provide a unique email account for your new SMART Zoom account.
- ACTIVATE your SMART Zoom account using the link we send you. Email ImportantNews@smartrecovery.org to let us know when you’ve activated your Zoom account. We will create your online meetings, update the website, and email meeting log-in information to you.
- VISIT SMART’s Face-to-Face Meeting Facilitators Online Resources page. Check out the resources we’ve compiled to help you prepare for your online meeting.
- ATTEND a SMART Recovery Online (SROL) meeting and schedule a Zoom Facilitator Training.
- FACILITATE your local meeting in your new online environment!
Contact us at ImportantNews@smartrecovery.org with your questions, comments, and feedback.