If you are interested in starting a new SMART Recovery local online meeting, please follow the steps below.
- REGISTER YOUR MEETING as a new meeting HERE. Making sure to indicate that it will be held online.
- COMPLETE THIS FORM to request a Zoom account provided by SMART at no charge to you.
Note: If you have a Zoom account already, please provide a unique email account for your new SMART Zoom account.
Within 2 business days you should receive an email from Zoom with your account activation link. If you don’t hear from us within 2 business days, check your spam/junk folder then email [email protected] if necessary.
Please note that Zoom accounts are not provided for meetings that are private for patients and clients only.
- ACTIVATE your SMART Zoom account using the link we send you. Email [email protected] to let us know when you’ve activated your Zoom account. We will create your online meetings, update the website, and email meeting log-in information to you.
- VISIT SMART’s Face-to-Face Meeting Facilitators Online Resources page.
- FACILITATE your local meeting in your new online environment!
If you have any questions regarding this process, please reach out to the National Office or your Regional Coordinator.