Members of our Board of Directors, National Office, and experienced meeting volunteers can offer insight, expertise, and analysis on a wide range of issues and priorities related to the science of Addictions and Recovery as it is applied worldwide through the many venues of SMART Recovery and are available to speak to the press and news media sources.
If you would like to arrange a public speaker with SMART Recovery, please contact the National Office.
SMART Recovery Brochures
- Professionally printed brochures with the old logo (both General and Family & Friends) are still available in the Bookshop until supplies run out: https://shop.smartrecovery.org/products/brochures/
- The updated SMART Recovery brochure (shown in the image above) can be downloaded and printed independently until they are made available in the Bookshop. Click here to download the new file.
- A Family & Friends brochure will be added soon!
These professionally made flyers are designed to give an overview of the different aspects of SMART Recovery. They can be downloaded and handed out during meetings or in the community.
- SMART Recovery About Us
- SMART Recovery What Makes Us Different
- SMART Recovery Training Programs
- SMART Recovery Individuals
- SMART Recovery Family & Friends
- SMART Recovery Young Adults
- SMART Recovery Veterans
- SMART Recovery Courts & Correctional Environments
- SMART Recovery Treatment Professionals
About SMART Recovery Video
Link to share video: https://youtu.be/zxzhzQJqzZ4
General Information Flyer
This two-page flyer can be distributed during the Pass-the-Hat, Pass-the-Brochure section of each meeting. Don’t forget to include your local contact information on the form.
Welcome to SMART
Public Service Radio Announcements. To download, right click and save.