Do you have a story to tell or helpful information to share? We love to receive written articles from SMART Recovery facilitators and participants about the SMART Recovery program.
If you’re interested in sharing a story with us, please follow the below instructions:
- Review these blog guidelines
- Brainstorm your blog topic. If you need some inspiration, here are some ideas:
- Your personal recovery story, or the story that brought you to SMART Recovery
- A story about how SMART Recovery has impacted your life
- Helpful information you’d like to share with other facilitators or meeting participants that may be complementary to the SMART Recovery program
- Your answer to a common question you are asked in SMART Recovery meetings that you think may be helpful to share its answer with others
- A topic related to our monthly content calendar
- Draft your blog. Blog articles are typically 400-600 words, although they can be longer if you need the space (all blogs are subject to our review, edit, and approval).
- Submit your blog (or any questions you may have about the process) through the form below or to [email protected].
We hope to see written stories from our facilitators! Thanks in advance for your participation.